Wednesday 5 January 2011

All parts unwrapped

This image shows all the pieces of the plane unwrapped, before I arranged it using the UV layout tool in the UV texture editor. The way I unwrapped the rest of the plane was by mirroring the uv's I had all ready done on both the front and back right wing. The way I did that was by using the transfer attributes under mesh, then selecting the vertices of both of the other wings then transferred it over. Though the first time I did it only some areas transferred over but realized that I had not selected some the vertices on the wing.

Also during the unwrapping of the fuselage I have to cut front faces of it off otherwise it would of unfolded properly and convert them into there own uv's using an z-axis planer mapping.



No comments:

Post a Comment